- 6 days ago
A year ago, I had though about a crossover between Pokemon and the WWE. I immediatly talked to my boyfriend about it (who is a great fan of the first pokemon versions and who sometimes watched wrestling shows with me) and we began to imagine a lot of things about this !
He realized sprites of some wrestlers, and made a ring scene yesterday because we talked once again of it.
We finally decided to go more serious with this idea, and I’m so excited !! (≧▽≦)
- Two versions, as Pokemon, could be done : a “RAW” version and a “SMACKDOWN” version, it makes sense. It could be have exclusives wrestlers for each versions !
- Wrestlers could gain exp. and learn wrestling moves, as a pokemon evolves for learning more moves !
- Six wrestlers are allowed on the main team, but it would be possible to use only one at the time. There is not PC to stock them obviously (≧∇≦) but maybe a trainer room ?
- Recruiting wrestlers is possible with the same system for the legendaries pokemon from “Mystery Dungeon : Blue/Red Rescue Team” : fight them a lot of time and they will maybe join you ! But remember that you can only have six buddies on your team ! So… would it be possible to do face/heel turn in order to betray the wrestlers you don’t want anymore ? We’re still thinking about it !
- Fighting stables is possible, but with one wrestler at the time ! They will be stronger than others fighters, I guess !
- Jobbers without specific identity could be fought as equivalent as wild pokemons ! They could be a good way to gain some experience, isn’t it ?
We are still having in mind a lot of mechanisms in order to imagine (and maybe realize ?!) a fan game !
With a lot of retro sprites, musics and backgrounds !
Epic fights with 8-bits original themes of each wrestlers !
It would be awesome, isn’t it ? ( ´ ▽ ` )♥
Do you find it’s a great project ?
If it interests you, please tell me !
Concept (c) Zakuuko
Art (c) Tomycase
- 6 days ago
- 1 week ago
- 1 week ago
I decided to make custom R/B sprites for the current Twitch Plays Pokemon team! They’re transparent! Feel free to use them anywhere you like, you don’t have to credit, but it’d be really nice if you did. :>
aaabaaajss (Bird Jesus): Obviously looking holy, the laurels in beak represent victory.
AATTVVV (All-Terrain-Venomoth): Self-explanatory.
AAAAAAAAAA (King Fonz): AAAAAAAAAAyy
OMANYTE (LORD HELIX): The appointed god of TPP, risen from the Lord Helix. It’s facing away from the viewer because it is guiding Red.
AIIIIIIRRR (Air Jordan): Ready to SURF some waves and shoot some hoops.
AA-j (Double-A Jay): Also known as “Archangel of Justice.” It’s the battery bird, who’s had both positive and negative affects on Red’s adventure.
(via shinyv)Source: hamigakimomo